The Business Bridge
What is the aim of the course?
What is covered in the course?
- Identifying the difference between Communicating value and Creating value for customers
- How to create value for customers
- Recognising the different phases of the Buying process
- How to match customer needs with your capabilities
- Setting a sales objective prior to a conversation with a customer
- Opening sales calls and building rapport with buyers through effective communication
- Demonstrating the value of a solution
- Positioning your solution ahead of the competition and using simple strategies to convince the customer of this
- Dealing with customer concerns – how to alleviate any risk the customer might consider before they make a decision
- How to maximise the relationship and seek new opportunities or referrals
- How to close sales calls